Professional academic article proofreading will take your paper to the next level!
Academic articles appear in academic and trade journals. They present original research or inform readers about technical topics.
How do you write an academic article?
An academic article should be well researched and formal in tone. Academic articles are longer than popular articles and much more thorough.
Often, they will include the following:
- Title: Academic article titles should clearly state the subject explored. Titles can start to sound unwieldy, but it is better to be more detailed than vague.
- In-Depth Academic Discussion: Academic articles should be thorough and specific.
- Field-Specific Terms: Academic articles use more field-specific vocabulary. Writers can safely assume their readers will understand terms without further explanation.
- Full Citations: Academic articles need to provide full citations for every source.
Academic articles are often peer reviewed before publication. Writers and editors design academic articles for readers already familiar with the field.
Get a FREE QUOTE for Your Project Now!
Our expert editors and proofreaders are available for you anytime (day or night!) with affordable and personalized professional services.
Academic Article Proofreading
Elite Editing’s academic proofreading service will provide an experienced, fresh look at your article. Academic editors will make sure that it clearly conveys your message. Our academic proofreading service includes the following:
- A thorough check of spelling, grammar, punctuation, and syntax
- A check of all citations
- A review of the standards of a specific journal or publication
- An overview of added charts, graphs, and other design elements
Make your academic article polished and professional with Elite Editing’s academic proofreading service. Get a FREE estimate now!
1. University of Manitoba Academic Learning Centre, “Writing an Academic Paper”
2. Get a Life, PhD, “How to Publish an Article in an Academic Journal: Avoid Rookie Mistakes”