Who we are
Elite Editing is a full-service editing and writing firm dedicated to producing high-quality content for a wide variety of clients.
We have an exciting service for our sister company, Elite Authors, that we’d love for you to be a part of! We are offering positive reviews to our B2C Elite Authors clients.
About the Job:
- The reviewer will need to order either the paperback or digital version of the book available through their own Amazon account (you’ll be told which one!)
- The reviewer will read the first few pages and scan the rest in order to obtain a high-level understanding of the book. They’ll also be provided with other relevant project details, if needed.
- The reviewer will give their honest opinion and ideas with the goal of celebrating the book and highlighting its strengths, encouraging others to try it. The expected length is around 150-300 words per review.
- Each review will be written in the reviewer’s personal tone and voice.
- Deliverable: Link to the positive review that was written, along with the text of the review.
- The pay is $15 plus the cost of the book, and $5 additional for multiple platforms, if it’s requested.
- Pay is net 30, meaning you submit on the 1st of the month to be paid on the following 1st of the month.
- Successful candidates have the option to be added to our ongoing book review service-line and can receive ongoing work.
Ideally this candidate will be:
- Able to proofread their own work for egregious errors
- Able to meet deadlines
- Able to follow a written process and specific directions in emailed assignments
- Access to a computer and stable high-speed internet.
- Ability to commit to taking recurring monthly work.
- Access to paperback or digital book.
- This is a remote position—work from where you’re most comfortable!
- Proven processes move work successfully from inception to completion.
- We’re an established company with proactive team members.