Thought Leadership Writer
We are looking for a freelance thought leadership writer to join our team!
Who you are
You’re an experienced and adaptable writer looking for steady, varied work that you can do at home in a way that suits your life and schedule.
You strive for perfection in everything you do, and you love to say “Yes!” to new challenges. You might be an experienced independent contractor looking for a more collaborative work culture, or you might be new to freelance work and unsure how to start. Either way, you’re looking for people who will appreciate your talent and expertise—and that’s exactly what you’ll find at Elite.
- You’re a writer who enjoys stretching your creative muscles while writing for a variety of thought leaders across different industries.
- You can write thought-provoking articles, blog posts, white papers, and other content pieces that demonstrate industry expertise and insights.
- You can craft compelling narratives and engaging stories that convey a client’s unique vision and perspective.
- You can translate complex industry topics into accessible and informative content for a broad audience.
- You can synthesize client resources, interview notes, and your own research into a unified vision for a compelling thought leadership piece.
- Your writing speaks to the unique needs of your client’s target audience while capturing the client’s voice and tone.
- You work and communicate well with a team, and light up at the thought of engaging with an established, detailed process.
- You’re adept in Microsoft Word and the Google suite of applications.
- Available 10 hours a week (or more!) for writing.
- Available to respond to work offers within 24 hours.
- Paid training
- Starting pay is 30 cents per word
- Higher pay rates are available after demonstrated consistency and quality.
Application steps for Writing
- Download the writing test and complete the test.
- Submit your three best clips, preferably in the social media writing space along with your completed writing test and résumé.
- Successful candidates will then be hired and move into a training status.
Writing Test for Thought Leadership