Who we are
Elite Editing is a full-service editing and writing firm dedicated to producing high-quality content for a wide variety of clients.
Along with our sister company, Elite Authors, we edit everything from corporate reports and technical articles to full-length novels and other manuscripts. Our content-writing team researches, designs, and writes social media posts, technical content, catalogue copy, blog posts, website copy, and marketing copy for fiction and nonfiction works.
Who you are
You’re an experienced and adaptable editor or a writer (or both!) looking for steady, varied work that you can do at home in a way that suits your life and schedule.
You strive for perfection in everything you do, and you love to say “Yes!” to new challenges. You might be an experienced independent contractor looking for a more collaborative work culture, or you might be new to freelance work and unsure how to start. Either way, you’re looking for people who will appreciate your talent and expertise—and that’s exactly what you’d find at Elite.
- You’re a top-tier editor comfortable with the Chicago Manual of Style.
- You’re a copywriter who enjoys stretching your creative muscles while working on a variety of marketing materials, case studies, and blog articles.
- You have three to five years of experience in editing or more than five years of copywriting experience, or both.
- You have ten or more hours a week available for projects.
- You respond quickly to project requests, work and communicate well with a team, and light up at the thought of engaging with an established, detailed process.
- You’re adept with Microsoft Word and the Google suite of applications.