We are looking to build out our developmental and senior editorial teams to help us ensure quality control on a variety of deliverables for technology clients.
Required responsibilities and skills
- A comprehensive knowledge of the Chicago Manual of Style, 17th edition
- Experience with process guides and collaborative work
- Reviewing and assessing project deliverables for meeting style, grammar, and content specifications
- Coaching new writers and/or editors
- Giving and receiving constructive feedback
A little more information
- This position is freelance and remote.
- Available 15 hours a week (or more!) for editing.
- Available to respond to work requests within 24 hours.
- Pay is based on the project type and service line, but project pay is based on a minimum $32/hour rate, with higher pay available based on volume and expertise.
Application steps for developmental/senior editor
- Download the editing test and complete both developmental and senior editing tests.
- Submit your résumé with the completed tests.
- Successful candidates will then be hired and move into a training status.