Thought Leadership Writer
We are looking for a freelance thought leadership writer to join our team!
Who you are
You’re an experienced and adaptable writer looking for steady, varied work that you can do at home in a way that suits your life and schedule.
You strive for perfection in everything you do, and you love to say “Yes!” to new challenges. You might be an experienced independent contractor looking for a more collaborative work culture, or you might be new to freelance work and unsure how to start. Either way, you’re looking for people who will appreciate your talent and expertise—and that’s exactly what you’ll find at Elite.
- You’re a writer who enjoys stretching your creative muscles while writing for a variety of thought leaders across different industries.
- You can write thought-provoking articles, blog posts, white papers, and other content pieces that demonstrate industry expertise and insights.
- You can craft compelling narratives and engaging stories that convey a client’s unique vision and perspective.
- You can translate complex industry topics into accessible and informative content for a broad audience.
- You can synthesize client resources, interview notes, and your own research into a unified vision for a compelling thought leadership piece.
- Your writing speaks to the unique needs of your client’s target audience while capturing the client’s voice and tone.
- You have ten or more hours a week available for projects.
- You respond quickly to project requests, work and communicate well with a team, and light up at the thought of engaging with an established, detailed process.
- You’re adept in Microsoft Word and the Google suite of applications.
Elite Editing is a full-service editing, writing, and communication strategy firm dedicated to producing high-quality content for a wide variety of clients. Along with our sister company, Elite Authors, we work on everything from academic papers to corporate and government reports to full-length manuscripts (nonfiction and fiction).
- Location: Work from anywhere! This position is freelance and remote.
- How to apply: Download and submit the thought leadership writing test.